Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guest Blog: Tiffany Sims Photography....Creative, Natural and Fun Photography

 At Tiffany Sims Photography, my goal as a photographer is to capture a moment in time in the most creative, natural, fun and exciting way.  I love capturing the images that tell the story of your day from the “first look” to “the exit” and everything in between.

My style is a balanced mix of photojournalism, lifestyle and traditional photography while incorporating candid and arranged shots that document the day as it happens.  As a photographer I want to capture those timeless moments in your life and create pieces of art for your family and loved ones that will be cherished over many lifetimes.

I absolutely LOVE catching the real laughs, the real smiles, real tears, and real emotions.  I love to scope out great backgrounds, find the best lighting and create happy, silly, sweet, romantic, and amazing shots.  I like to create photos that show every ounce of the happiness and love you have for one another.

Tiffany Sims Photography offers a variety of Wedding Collections.  Every bride, and every wedding, is different and has different needs.  If my collections aren’t perfect for you I also create Custom Wedding Collections.
 Website: http://www.tiffanysims.com/
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiffany-Sims-Photography/114404591934569
 Email: tiffany@tiffanysims.com

No comments:

Post a Comment