Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Guest Blog: Tiffany Vaughan Photography --- Bold. Sassy. Chic.




Hi y'all!  I am Tiffany, owner and lead photographer of Tiffany Vaughan Photography.  I am so excited to meet you and hear all about your wedding plans!  I love everything about weddings. Every little detail that is present in a wedding day is a memory waiting to be created, from the shy, hesitant flower girls that peek down the aisle to the secret smiles and precious tears that are shared as a man and woman vow to dedicate their lives to one another and to their love. 

I get goose bumps when I check my camera and I see the sparkle in a bride's eyes as she spins in her husband's arms during their first dance. With my camera, I capture those seconds where the world stops, when even though everyone that is special to you is in the room, nothing else matters. Nothing interrupts as you hug each other tightly and twirl to your song.

Your love makes me giddy, lightheaded, butterflies in the stomach happy. Every time you kiss, I fall in love all over again. I want to know you, everything, all the little things. I want to hear how you met, when you knew they were the one, how the question was popped, what makes your love story unique. I want to know, and I want to help you remember it forever. 

It is truly my honor to participate in capturing these amazing and once in a lifetime memories. I am happy for the love you share and the forever you represent!  Let me know if you wanna grab a latte and talk weddings, it's my favorite thing to do!








No comments:

Post a Comment